Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bear ... won't you take me home?


Hello Everyone!. My name is Bear and i'm just 3 years old. Let me tell you a little about myself …. I came from a shelter in rural Iowa to find my forever home. I’m a very sweet boy and everybody says so too, I love walks, car rides and even baths. I’m good with kids and all other animals so far (well, maybe a tiger or lion would scare me! But I bet they would scare you too!) I’m working on house-training and I know the words 'go outside’.  I can sit and even hop and twirl on my hind legs for treats!! I’m very lovable and playful and will give lots of kisses too. I like to run around with my favorite squeaky toys and try to play with my chihuahua foster sisters but they're older and don’t want to play with me much.

Won’t you please take me home with you?? I promise to be a faithful, loyal friend to you for all of my doggie years, and I have LOTS of them left since I’m only 3 years old!

You can check out my petfinder bio for more info or email dogs@pethavenMN.org!

No comments: