Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meet Chance... the cat


This week we're doing a little blog swap with the Pet Haven cat blog. They are featuring a cat-friendly dog and we are featuring a dog-friendly cat. Many families have both canine and feline members and we wanted to take this opportunity to highlight a couple of our foster kids who would love to join a blended household.

Attention all dog lovers! Yes, you heard right - dog lovers! Technically, I'm a cat, but I much prefer dogs. I like sleeping next to them, wrestling with them, and rubbing my face against them. I currently live with two large dogs and just adore them! I'm about 3 years old with handsome greenish yellow eyes.

I like to spend time looking out the windows to see what's happening outside. I make lots of low, guttural noises, so you can always hear where I am. I also really enjoy rolling around and chasing my white-tipped tail. I love to cuddle with my foster parents, too, and don't mind when my foster mom picks me up and dances around with me. I really just like to be around everyone, see what's going on, and get a little loving! I sure hope someone will give me a forever home soon - I'd love to have a doggie sibling or two to pal around with for the rest of my life!

If you think Chance might fit in at your home, please email cats@pethavenmn.org.
****
Don't forget to vote for Pet Haven in the Animal Rescue Site $100,000 Shelter Challenge!

No comments: