Friday, January 9, 2009

Decey: Loving life in foster care

Hello Again, my name is Decey. I am a 10-month-old German Sheppard – Hound mix. I am shy guy at first, but warm up to people really quickly. I moved into my foster home right before Christmas, it was a crazy time and I met lots of new people. I was such a good boy that Santa even brought me some new toys and a candy-cane bone.

I am having lots of fun with my foster brother and sister, Tobie and Riley. They are labs, Riley has a lot of energy and we love chasing each other around the yard. My foster parents also have a cat, I haven’t actually met him yet but I am very curious about him…if he would only come out of the basement…

My foster parents also have this strange invention called a TV which I have really taken a liking too. Sometimes they even let me sit on the sofa with them and watch football or Cops. I have to ask permission first though. We were really sad when the Vikings blew it in the playoffs.

I am learning a lot and know all the basic commands. I am even working on high-5, I am not so sure about that one yet though. I have also even gotten used to being in my kennel during the day while my foster parents are gone. I really love my foster home, but would really like a permanent family of my own and would love to meet you.

If you are interested in learning more about Decey, please email pethavendogs@yhaoo.com

No comments: