Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sadie: Dreaming of adoption















Sadie (a young basset/husky mix) seems to be getting quite comfy here. Her personality has really come out. She loves to play inside and out. Inside she wants to always have a toy to carry around with her and if I don't have the toys handy then she will go for the dish towel hanging on the hook. And outside she runs circles around the big dogs although they do try to catch her now and then. But she is so lovable and does like to snuggle. And I am amazed at how you can pet any part of her and she loves it, even her feet! She is doing better on walking on a leash and also at taking treats. If I didn't have a house full of critters already I would adopt her in a minute. But I know she'll make someone very happy and I am glad to have the time to get to know her.

If you are interested in meeting Sadie, please email pethavendogs@yahoo.com.

No comments: