Sunday, March 8, 2009

What's It All About, Alfie?


For our girl Alfie, it's all about finding a foster home, and a foster home with intent to adopt her, at that!

Here's a report from her proud foster mom:

Well, things are still going well. Alfie has had no accidents in the house, she hasn't barked at all, and basically walks in a heel position. I think this is more due to her wanting to be next to me than actual technique, but I'll take it! Prudence (the resident dog) seems to be adjusting fairly well, but I want to truly give it a good amount of time to be certain about their relationship. My husband, too, is quite taken with her sweet, gentle disposition.


Alfie also slept soundly all through the night, on the floor right next to the bed. She has yet to go into the kennel, but it doesn't really seem necessary, so... She enjoys my homemade peanut butter dog treats as well, so her appetite is good! Such a love. That's the update for now. Thanks, Gals!



No comments: